Thursday, March 8, 2018

Bag with spring flowers



























Materials from Marianne Design:

Because is already spring I have made a bag with spring flowers. On the 8 March we celebrate Mother's Day and  is a tradition in my country to give flowers to wimin on this day.

I used  as a base for the bag white foam and I cuted a rectangle at 45/14.5 cm. At the top and down edge I cuted the rectangle using LR0517 and than I embosed it, but it is a little inconvenient there that the foam don't keep the embossing shape. Even with that it looks great from foam and have a nice texture when is touched it.

In the middle of rectangle I scrolled to lines with 2 cm between them and I folded the rectangle over that lines, so the bag become contured.

In the front side I cuted an square with CR3175 a middle size and over it I puted another rectangle from Pretty Paper Block with an larger size square.  In the back of those squares I used the LR0407 Border and a thiny white lace from fabric.

Inside the bag I used another square as a background cutted from the same Pretty Papers Block and over half of it the CR1262 Treliss Flowers, also from white foam.

Inside and outside the bag I used beautiful flowers cutted with  LR0401 and LR0209 Tulips, but I also  create very cute narcisus from the new set CR1433. For the flowers I used watercolor paper and colors.
For the sentiment I used CR1299 Banner.

In the center of flowers I added some interesting materials as you can see in the photo below. Don't know what exactly it is, I received it from my friend Joan from USA. It is something special for handmade flowers.




Hope you like it!
Greetings,
Mihaela






5 comentarii:

Anja said...

Prachtig gedaan Mihaela!!! Ik krijg zó veel zin in het voorjaar:-)..

groetjes van Anja

Beautifully done Mihaela!!! I get so much meaning in the spring:-).. greetings from Anja

sharon said...

Simply stunning Mihaela!
Beautiful detailed the daffodils are wonderful, it is Autumn here although we do have daffodil bulbs in the ground.
Have a wonderful week.
hugs
sharon :)

Кудрявая said...

Красиво, по-весеннему!

Maristela Guilherme said...

Que trabalho lindo!
Parabéns.

Alina said...

mai frumos de-atat nu se poate, Mihaela, e perfect!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!